April 3, 2014

Moving Day . . . Again


Hey, it's been a whole year (almost) since I've switched blogging platforms! ; )

Yes, it's that time of year again:  I moved back to my old WP blog that I've kept open for the past year. I've been fighting with Blogger and it's layouts and it's image uploading and it's whimsical attitude far too long, and I've switched back to WP.

We just get along better.

I'm still keeping this one open for now, and have put a link back to this place on my new site. It just feels right to be moving back and having things work easier. I have far better things to do than spend two hours trying to write a simple blog post.

But then again, I'm a perfectionist and everything has to be Just Right. ;)

Anyhoo, the new address is (drumroll, please):


There are things I like about Blogger (it's FREE!! and it has unlimited storage, for heaven's sake!!), and I have met wonderful people here, and I will definitely be visiting your little interweb homes, but WP is bright and most of all, my images just upload easier and look better over there. Plain and simple. 

I'll be posting my first post over there later tonight (have to skedaddle here in a minute to go help Joey pick out his classes for 9th grade next year, gulp!) and don't be surprised if you see older posts already over there. I couldn't bear to delete nearly four years of memories, so I kept them. Anyway, hope to see y'all soon!

Over and out. 


1 comment:

Would love to hear your feedback, just wish we could do it over a nice hot cup of coffee or an icy cold diet Coke! ; )